FirstLight Home Care is HIRING!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Do you want to feel rewarded for the care and comfort you provide to our clients? Do you want to work for a team that truly values its employees? If so, FirstLight would love to talk with you. We have immediate positions available today.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training (paid)
- Rewards & recognition
- Solid support team
Companion Care – Conversation and company, medication reminders, meal prep, light housekeeping, laundry service, shopping, errands, transportation, recreational activities, mail and paperwork organization, 24-hour care, family respite care
Personal Care – Bathing and grooming, oral hygiene, walking and mobility assistance, transfer and posture positioning, continence and toileting care, and eating assistance.
Our FirstLight territory includes the areas of:
At FirstLight, we believe in taking really good care of the people who take care of our clients. Our caregivers are the heart and soul of our company and we are dedicated to finding the kind of people we would trust with our own families. Extraordinary people who will deliver exceptional care. For more information about us, please visit www.westshore.FirstLightHomeCare.com.
FirstLight Home Care policy states that services are provided, and referrals and employment actions are made without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, handicap or age.
Please contact us today!
Insurance Account Representative
Dillsburg, PA, State Farm Agent looking for a customer focused person to service our existing customer base as well as acquire new customers. The agency is very successful in utilizing State Farm’s vast portfolio. The agency is fast paced and looking for someone who is customer focused, detail oriented, hard working, and can work without supervision. The ideal candidate will hold a property and casualty license as well as life and health. However I will consider those that are not licensed as long as they are willing to acquire the licenses.
Gunn-Mowery, LLC, named one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for the past 11 years, is looking for an Office Assistant to work part-time from our Lemoyne location. In this position you will be responsible for picking up and dropping off mail everyday, as well as answering phone calls, faxes, email addresses and walk-ins. Multi-tasking and problem solving will be key skills, as you will be analyzing and directing questions to appropriate departments depending on the type of business involved. We pride ourselves on our customer-first attitude, technical knowledge and integrity and the right candidate will embody all three traits.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receives, opens, and distributes mail.
- Responsible for picking up and dropping off mail everyday at the post office.
- Operates telephone console for incoming calls.
- Liaison for postage meter, mail, and interoffice mail vendors.
- Responsible for covering breaks for our full-time office administrator.
- Assist in answering the company telephone and obtains caller’s name and nature of call and forwards to appropriate person requested or proper department/person that could/should handle or take a message for that person/department, or direct caller to proper voice mail box.
- Assist and order GM logo supplies, business cards, plaques, letterhead and envelopes.
- Present a professional and business appearance.
- May be required to attend seminars for education/training as needed to ensure job skills meet the changes in technical and business demands.
- Train employees for covering front desk and user of check register.
- Scheduling and coordinating catering and locations for office meetings and functions.
- Liaison for office maintenance issues with Vice President of Finance, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to drive to pick up/or send U.S. Mail, UPS or Fed Ex.
- Basic familiarity with computers.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, technical knowledge and collaboration.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted carrier(s) underwriting.
- Good judgement/decision making skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to prescribed routines and practices.
- Education: High school graduate or GED or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of related experience preferred.
- Specialized Skills, Knowledge or Licensure: Some familiarity with insurance is helpful.